Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's $10 Sunless Sunday

Today is $10 Sunless Sunday! That means that you can do a Mystic HD booth for only $10. That got me thinking, what else can you do on a Sunday to make yourself look fabulous that only costs $10?

- A manicure? WRONG! Going rate on that is $25, but I suppose they could do maybe just one hand for you?
Image via

- A trip to the hair salon? I can't tell you when the last time I paid less than $50 for a great haircut. If you want to find somewhere that pays $10, then by all means, knock yourself out....
Image via
-How about a 90 minute Hot Stone Massage? How about upwards of $110!

ACTUALLY, hold that thought, maybe we can get it down to just $10 for you. I just got a text message from my pal Freddy, who said he just had a 2 o'clock free up and he wants you!

image via
Ok ok ok! You get the point. So go get YO MYSTIC ON girlfriend for only $10 this SUNDAY AND EVERY SUNDAY!!

Image via
Happy Spraying Fusionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment