Monday, February 7, 2011

Groupon Addiction

Have you guys ever used Groupon? 


image via

I have to admit, my mother first told me about Groupon and I was skeptical because I figured it would just save me 96 cents off my next Lean Pocket purchase. Boy was I wrong! Groupon actually gives you half off or more on your favorite places, restaurants, attractions, services and recently I even saw a Groupon for buy one get on free for NBA tickets!

Image via

Everyone is jumping on the Groupon bandwagon these days and Fusion wants to ride along too! Tomorrow, January 8th Fusion will be offering (in ALL markets mind you) a Groupon for $15 for one month of UNLIMITED tanning OR 2 mystic tans for only $20.
image via

Heck yes!

To be in the cool kids club and take advantage of  this super fabulous Gropuon follow these instructions ASAP!

1. Go to www.groupon.com
2. At the top of the screen where it says get the daily deal for: _________ Choose your city!
3. Enter your email address (don't worry, they don't spam out to any kind of companies like fruitcake of the month club or anything)
4. Enjoy SERIOUS discounts from your favorite places right to your email box!

TIP: What a great gift a Groupon makes! The majority of my Christmas gifts from my mom were GROUPONS! How fabulous is she for recommending such a great site!


Happy Saving Fusion Followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment